Kendale Lakes Personal Injury Law Firm
Kendale Lakes is a residential community located near West Kendall in Miami-Dade County. Established in the 1970’s, Kendale Lakes is known for its attached homes and row houses, which brings a certain charm to its neighborhoods. Over 45% of the homes in Kendale Lakes are classified as either attached or row, which is one of the highest percentages of attached housing of any city in the country. A majority of the homes were built between 1970 and 1999, giving the neighborhoods in Kendale Lakes a cohesive and consistent look, which adds to its charm. Median home values are $193,600 and the city has a high ownership rate at almost 72%. Due to its overall safety and easy walking access, Kendale Lakes tends to attract college-aged students and divorcees. Located close to the Florida Turnpike, the average commute time to work for a Kendale Lakes resident is 35.5 minutes.
The city currently has a population of 59,217 with almost 90% of its residents being Hispanic. Once considered a bedroom community, Kendale Lakes had a high population of Jewish families living in the neighborhoods in the 1970s and through the early 1980s, which has now been replaced with families of Hispanic origin. The community that lives within Kendale Lakes enjoys its many amenities, including shopping centers, coffee shops, and restaurants. McMillan Park and Kendale Lakes Park are located within Kendale Lakes, as well as many other parks in the general vicinity, including the Kendall Soccer Park, Westwind Lakes Park, and Millers Pond Park.
For those growing up in the city, the Kendale Lakes Mall, an outdoor mall located on El Dorado Blvd, is an iconic reminder of the past, with its local restaurants and shops, skating rinks, and anchor stores frequented by many. Local favorites included Don Carter’s Bowling Alley, Cozzoli’s Pizza, Smatt Bootery, Second Skin, the Tiger Tea House, and Fiesta Tacos. While the mall still exists today, many of the past stores and restaurants have been replaced.
Once offered as an amenity to its residents, the Kendale Lakes Country Club lies on the edge of the community. It offered pools, parks, and a beach area. It has since been sold to the Miccosukee Indian Tribe.Kendale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyers
The Kendale Lakes accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients in the following ways;
- Kendale Lakes personal injury attorney
- Wrongful death lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes car accident attorney
- Slip and fall accident lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes pedestrian car accident attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes escalator trip and fall accident lawyer
- Product liability accident attorney in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes rear-end accident attorney
- Uber car crash attorney in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes distracted driver car crash accident lawyer
- Pedestrian automobile accident lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes parking lot car accident attorney
- Intersection accident lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes premises liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes trip and fall attorney
- Large truck accident attorney in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Kendale Lakes
If you have been injured in an accident and have incurred medical bills and are unable to work, contact the Kendale Lakes personal injury attorneys at The Wolfson Law Firm. For over 55 years, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of those who have been injured in accidents, such as car crashes, slips and falls, and premise liability claims. With office located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we represent clients throughout Florida who have been injured in accidents through no fault of their own. We can advise you of your rights for compensation for lost wages, medical care, and property damage. We proudly represent the residents of Kendale Lakes, as well as the surrounding cities of Kendall, South Miami, Tamiami, and Coral Gables. If you have questions about an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.