Hollywood Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Do you live or work in Hollywood, Florida? Have you sustained injuries in a motorcycle accident there and don't know what to do next? If yes, you are not alone. Call our Hollywood motorcycle accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for assistance. We have 50 plus years of experience in South Florida personal injury cases. We will examine the evidence to determine if it was someone else's fault and whether you should be compensated for your harms and losses. Call (954) 289-5954 for free consultations.Hollywood
Hollywood, Florida, is not as famous as its Californian counterpart, but is a very nice place to spend time as well. Locals and tourists love its 2.5 miles-long beach broadwalk and the miles-long sandy beaches, as well as the 60 recreational parks and seven golf courses.
This city is in Broward County, between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. More precisely, it borders with Fort Lauderdale and Dania Beach on the north, Davie and Cooper City on the northwest, Pembroke Pines on the west side, Miramar on the southwest, and West Park, Pembroke Park and Hallandale Beach on its south side.
Hollywood, Florida, is home to 150,000 residents. They come from many different nationalities and speak different languages, but the English-speaking population dominates with two-thirds of the whole population.Hollywood Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Motorcycle accidents happen every day in Hollywood, Florida. According to our Hollywood injury lawyers' experience, the most common ones include, but are not limited to:
- Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accidents in Hollywood, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida, Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers
- Left Turn Motorcycle Accidents in Hollywood, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida rollover Motorcycle Accidents
- Hollywood, Florida T-bone Motorcycle Accidents
- Road Rage Motorcycle Accidents in Hollywood, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida Motorcycle Accident and Injuries Caused by Car Drivers
- Motorcycle Accidents with Lyft Drivers in Hollywood, Florida
- Wrongful Death Claims Due to Motorcycle Accidents in Hollywood, Florida
- Rear-end Collisions with Motorcyclists in Hollywood, Florida
- Hollywood, Florida Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accidents
- Head-on Collisions with Motorcycles in Hollywood, Florida
- Motorcycle Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers in Hollywood, Florida
- Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accidents in Hollywood, Florida
We can't overemphasize the fact that damages recovery procedure is not something you should do by yourself. There are many good people who have suffered personal injuries in motorcycle accidents who try to represent themselves but fail to recover damages. They try to gather the evidence, negotiate with the insurance company, or go to trial. Sooner or later, they make a mistake due to lack of legal knowledge, and that's something that their experienced opponents take advantage of. Insurance companies would prefer that you represent yourself in the hopes that they can minimize the recovery that they pay by having you settle for less than you rightfully deserve. In the moment, the settlement amount may seem enticing during this stressful time, but you may not be aware of the full amount you could receive. You can't afford for this to happen to you, especially with the unplanned burdensome costs that comes with these accidents and injuries.
Even if you have medical insurance, it may not cover all your medical costs and needs. Depending on the severity of the injury, you could incur numerous expenses for treatment and if you fail to get compensated for them, they will burden not only you, but your family as well. If you are the main provider for your household, your family will now need to make changes to contribute and care for you as you recover. That's why it is smart to get an experienced and knowledgeable attorney on your side to advise you of all your options.
Call the Hollywood motorcycle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for help. We will serve you with all our knowledge and 50 plus years of experience. You can reach us at (954) 289-5954 for free and no-risk consultations. We handle cases on contingency fees, so you pay nothing unless we recover for you.