Hialeah Uber Car Accidents
Uber is a popular transportation option in Hialeah. Chances are you know someone who either uses Uber and/or Lyft. You probably know some Uber drivers too. Miami-Dade has almost 10,000 drivers and that number is growing. In crowded urban areas like Hialeah and Miami, car accidents are a fact of life. If you were involved in an Uber car accident in Hialeah, you really need to speak with a Hialeah Uber accident and injury lawyer as soon as possible.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Miami personal injury lawyers represent both Uber drivers and Uber passengers. We understand the challenges you face after a car accident in Hialeah and in South Florida. If your car accident involves Uber or Lyft in any respect, your claim could be even more complicated. Our Hialeah Uber car accident injury attorneys know what to do to help you process your claim and ultimately get the justice you deserve.
Our Managing Attorney is Jonah Wolfson. He is a former two-term Miami Beach City Commissioner and lifelong Miami resident. Jonah is also a bilingual Uber accident and injury lawyer who serves the residents of Hialeah and all of South Florida. All you have to do is call us at (305) 285-1115 for your free consultation. We can answer your questions and present you with your options so you can make the best decision for you and your family.Uber Drivers and Passengers in Hialeah
People use Uber and Lyft for all kinds of reasons. A member of the Miami personal injury team at the Wolfson Law Firm is a former driver for both Uber and Lyft. He has helped our Miami personal injury lawyers understand the impact of Uber in our South Florida lives. He also provides us with a deeper understanding of the challenges that Uber and Lyft drivers face on an everyday basis.
In Hialeah and all over South Florida, people use Uber and Lyft for more than quick rides on a Saturday night. Uber drivers deliver:
- Kids to school
- Elderly patients to and from doctor appointments
- Kidney disease patients to dialysis treatment centers
- Workers to Metrorail and bus stations
- People who lost their licenses
- Taking people to and from work after an unexpected mechanical breakdown
- Medical supplies to doctor offices
- Food through the new Uber app called UberEATS
- Important documents and files from one professional office to another office
- People who drank too much and make the responsible decision to not drink and drive
- Drivers who understand that they are too tired to risk driving
The Hialeah Uber injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm in Miami are available to represent Uber drivers and passengers. Our lawyers know what to do if:
- You are an Uber driver who was injured by another driver;
- You are an Uber passenger, guest or rider injured due to the negligence of another driver;
- You were injured in a car accident due to the negligence of an Uber or Lyft driver;
- You were injured by an Uber driver while operating a motorcycle in Hialeah or anywhere in South Florida;
- As a pedestrian or bicyclist and you were injured in an Uber car accident
Depending on the facts of your accident, it may take some investigation to determine who is legally responsible for your medical bills, lost wages and the rest of your damages. Complex issues of insurance coverage can also arise following and Uber car accident in Hialeah or anywhere else in Florida. Our lawyers know what to do to help you obtain the justice that you deserve.
If you have questions about using Uber or driving for Uber, you are more than welcome to call our Hialeah Uber Car accident lawyers for information. Our Miami personal injury lawyers can provide information on the following topic free of charge:
- Hialeah Uber Accident
- How to Find the Best Uber Accident Lawyer in Miami and Hialeah
- Miami- Hialeah Uber Driver Accidents
- What to Do After Uber Accident in Hialeah and Miami
- Uber Gun Policy
- What To Do After an Accident with an Uber Driver in Hialeah
The Miami personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have more than 60 years of collective experience in helping the residents of Hialeah, Miami Lakes, Hialeah Gardens and Miami. We are standing by to help you and your loved ones right now. Just call us at (305) 285-1115 and we can start working with you on your Uber car accident injury case.
Our Miami and Hialeah injury lawyers proudly serve the communities of Hialeah, Doral, Miami Gardens, Edgewater, Medley, Miami Springs, Miami Shores, Surfside, Kendall, Homestead, Florida City, South Miami, Coral Gables and Downtown Miami.