Fort Myers Target Accident Lawyer
Receiving a call from someone who has just got injured at a Target is not unusual for our Fort Myers Target accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. Retail stores are doing their best to provide great customer experience to visitors, but things sometimes things go wrong and accidents at Target happen resulting in serious injuries.
If you or a loved one has suffered personal injuries at Target in Fort Myers, do not hesitate to call us on 239-777-9954 for your free consultation. Chances are that you are entitled to compensation for your injuries. We will investigate your case and provide you with our analysis of your legal options - all at no cost.Target in Fort Myers
Target stores are present throughout Fort Myers. It is the second largest retail store chain in the United States, behind Walmart. In Fort Myers, you can find Target stores at these locations are:
- Target at the Gulf Coast Town Center - 10000 Gulf Center Dr.
- Target at the Market Square - 13711 S Tamiami Trail
- Target at the Forum - 9350 - Dynasty Dr.
- Target - 15580 San Carlos Boulevard Ste 101
- Super Target - 15580 San Carlos Boulevard
- Target at Midpoint Center - 2430 Santa Barbara Boulevard
- Target - 1890 NE Pine Island Road
- Target Roofing and Sheet Metal - 2043 W First St.
The most common accidents causing personal injuries in Fort Myers Target stores include, but are not limited to:
- Unsecured merchandise accidents in Target in Fort Myers
- Falling merchandise accidents in Fort Myers Super Target
- Slip and fall accident in Target in Fort Myers
- Cuts and lacerations from improperly maintained shopping carts at Super Target in Fort Myers
- Wrongly placed or missing floor mats at Fort Myers Target
- Fort Myers bicycle accidents on Target parking lots
- Fort Myers Trip and Fall Target Accidents
- Car Accidents in Target parking lots in Fort Myers
- Motorcycle accidents in Target parking lots in Fort Myers
- Pedestrian accidents in Fort Myers' Target parking lots
- Food poisoning from improperly served food in Target in Fort Myers
- Improperly maintained entrance and exit doors at Fort Myers' Super Target
If your accident is not listed here, it doesn't mean that you are precluded from making a claim for compensation. Call us for free consultations to explain your case and we will let you know about your legal opportunities to pursue compensation that you may be entitled to receive following your Fort Myers Target accident.Responsibility for Injuries Due to Target Negligence in Fort Myers
Target may be legally responsible for paying your harms and losses due to an accident at their premises. Florida premises liability laws compel them to provide a reasonably safe shopping environment for visitors. This is Target's duty of care. Sometimes, Target makes mistakes due to negligence and as a result, accidents and injuries happen. When someone is hurt at a Target, the store may be responsible for the damages caused by their negligence.
Personal injury damages may include compensation for for medical bills, medication bills, medical devices bills, wrongful death compensation, funeral costs, lost wages, loss of financial support, and other expenses and losses.Target Accident Lawyers in Fort Myers
Do not hesitate to call us for free consultations in case of an accident and injury due to Target negligence in Fort Myers. The Fort Myers Target accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are here to help you - just like all our clients in Florida since 1963. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you won't pay us fees unless we recover for you.
The Wolfson Law Firm is at The Summerlin Center,15050 Elderberry Lane, Suite 4-4, Fort Myers, FL 33907. You can reach us at 239-777-9954 anytime - we are happy to answer your questions for free and if you desire, we are ready to help you get the compensation you deserve after your Fort Myers Target accident.