Fort Myers Hotel & Resort Accident Attorney
Being injured while staying at hotels and resorts in Fort Myers is a familiar situation for our Fort Myers hotel and resort accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. We have assisted and represented many good folks whose vacation has turned into nightmare due to a hotel's negligence. If you are one of them, you certainly need legal help because the first few steps are crucial for the procedure of getting fair compensation for your injuries. You will want to consult with the best Fort Myers personal injury lawyer you can call.
Do not hesitate to call the Fort Myers resort and hotel accident lawyers of the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for your free consultation. It is important that you understand your legal rights and options so that you can make the best decision for you and your family. We are standing by to help you, so call now and let's talk about what happened to you.Fort Myers Hotel and Resort Accidents
There are many different injury-causing accidents that can and do occur at Fort Myers hotels and resorts. From the experience of our Fort Myers accident lawyers, the most common include:
- Slip and fall accidents in Fort Myers hotels and resorts
- Fort Myers hotels and resorts trip and fall accidents
- Broken steps in Fort Myers hotels and resorts resulting in serious injuries
- Wrongful death in Fort Myers hotels and resorts due to negligent security
- Violation of ADA rules and regulations at Fort Myers hotels and resorts
- Car accidents in Fort Myers hotels and resorts parking lots
- Motorcycle accidents at Fort Myers hotels and resorts parking lots
- Pedestrian accidents in Fort Myers hotels and resorts parking lots
- Bicycle accidents at Fort Myers hotels and resorts
- Uber car accidents at Fort Myers hotels and resorts involving hotel guests
- Personal injuries caused by Fort Myers hotels and resorts employees and contractors
- Broken elevators and escalators at Fort Myers hotels and resorts causing injuries and death
- Swimming pool accidents at Fort Myers hotels and resorts
- Food poisoning due to food served at Fort Myers hotels and resorts
- Lyft car accidents at Fort Myers hotels and resorts involving hotel guests
- Broken furniture, toilet seat, lamps and other objects causing injuries at Fort Myers hotels and resorts
Folks injured in some of these accidents may sustain some horrific injuries, such as:
- Concussions, brain damage and trauma to the head
- Wrongful death due to head trauma
- Torn ligaments and muscles
- Fracture of legs, ankles, wrists, fingers, shoulders, arms
- Sprains, strains, and disc injuries
Even if you haven't sustained an injury as severe as these, you may still be entitled to compensation. The law doesn't require life-threatening injuries to allow you to make a claim for compensation. No matter what injury you've sustained, call our Fort Myers hotel accident lawyers and we will help you determine whether you are entitled to pursue compensation.Fort Myers Hotel and Resort Accident Lawyers
We serve negligence victims who have sustained injuries in Florida since 1963. We have helped clients from the United States and many other countries recover financially for damages suffered at Florida's hotels and resorts.
People who call our personal injury attorneys for help in such cases are international tourists who wonder if they can claim for recovery as non-US citizens. The short answer is resounding yes. The US legal system allows anyone who has suffered any kind of personal injury on US soil to initiate a claim for compensation in our country. Hence, no matter where are you coming from, as long as you can prove that you've been injured in the US, you may be entitled to be compensated here. The Fort Myers hotel and resort accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have assisted clients from around the world. We are available to help injury victims from Japan, France, Colombia, Cuba, China, Germany, Spain, Mexico, Honduras, Brazil, England, Russia, Sweden, Venezuela, Italy, Canada, and Jamaica.
The compensation system may seem straightforward, but in practice it can be complex and time-consuming. Hotels and their insurance companies face injury claims regularly and know how to fight and ultimately pay as little as possible. Don't try to oppose them by yourself. This is not something that you should do alone. Call the Fort Myers hotel and resort accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 777-9954 for free consultations. You won't pay us fees unless we recover for you.
The Wolfson Law Firm is located at 3049 Cleveland Ave #140, Fort Myers, FL 33901. In Lee County we serve the communities of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Pine Island, San Marcos Island, Pine Island, Bonita Beach, Captiva, Estero, Sanibel, Fort Myers Beach, and Lehigh Acres.