Fort Lauderdale Wrongful Death Lawyer
Losing a loved one is a very hard situation for the family members of the deceased. When that happens due to an accident caused by someone else, the feelings are even devastating. It can also lead survivors to seek justice for the death of the loved one through the legal system.
There is an opportunity to find some measure of justice by recovering financially because of the incident or accident. You can seek compensation for your pain and suffering, funeral costs, loss of financial support, loss of parental guidance for the children, medical costs incurred between the accident and the death, and other costs and expenses due to the death of the close person.
The Fort Lauderdale wrongful death lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm help survivors of wrongful death pursue compensation for these losses. Our Fort Lauderdale wrongful death attorneys have fought the good fight for survivors and victims of wrongful death since 1963 and are available to assist you as well. Call us now at 305-285-1115 for free consultations. We don’t charge fees unless we recover for our clients.Accidents Leading to Wrongful Deaths in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is the seat of Broward County, hosting 180,000 residents. It is located north of Miami and south of West Palm Beach, and like its neighbors, it's known as a great tourist spot. Among the best Fort Lauderdale car accident attorneys, it is known as one of the leading US cities by the traffic death rates. It is the second deadliest US city for pedestrians and the fifth deadliest for all the traffic participants in general.
As a result, our Fort Lauderdale wrongful death and personal injury lawyers serve clients in the capacity of:
- Fort Lauderdale rollover wrongful death accident attorney
- Fort Lauderdale pedestrian wrongful death accident lawyer
- Wrongful death bicycle accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale DUI wrongful death lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale wrongful death Lyft accident attorney
- Wrongful death Uber driver accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale car accident wrongful death attorney
- Left turn wrongful death accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale truck wrongful death accident attorney
- T-bone wrongful death accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale wrongful death motorcycle accident attorney
- Drunk driving wrongful death accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale wrongful death head-on collision lawyer
Of course, auto accidents are not the only death-causing events in Fort Lauderdale. People here lose their loves in other incidents and accidents as well, sometimes a serious one such as criminal attack, sometimes as simple as a slip and fall accident. Having that in mind, we help our clients as:
- Parking lot shooting wrongful death attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale apartment shooting wrongful death lawyers
- Armed robbery wrongful death attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale slip and fall accident wrongful death lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale product defect wrongful death lawyer
- Fort Lauderdale violent crime wrongful death lawyer
- Negligent security wrongful death attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale premises liability wrongful death law firm in Fort Lauderdale
- Medical malpractice wrongful death attorney in Fort Lauderdale
If you have lost a loved one due to an accident in Fort Lauderdale, you should talk to our Fort Lauderdale wrongful death lawyers as soon as possible. Here at the Wolfson Law Firm, we have helped our clients seeking justice and compensation for more than five decades. We are here to help you and your family as well.
Our Fort Lauderdale wrongful death law firm understands how the loss of a loved one can affect a family. The impact of a fatality all too often results in significant losses – emotionally, financially and even physically. We not only fight for our clients but we also stand by their sides through the process and beyond.
Call us today at 305-285-1115 for free consultations. Let’s talk about your case and build from there. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you pay nothing unless we get compensation for you.