Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you live or work in Fort Lauderdale, or you just visit occasionally as a tourist, you may become a victim of a motorcycle accident. If that has happened to you already, call the Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for free consultations at 305-285-1115.
We will help you determine whether you are entitled to damages recovery or not, and if you are, how to recover as soon as possible. Don't accept any settlement offers before speaking to a lawyer first. The amount of money insurance companies will offer you may seem big, but that's rarely what is just and what you deserve. That's why you shouldn't hesitate to call us.Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is one of Florida's most famous cities. It serves as the county seat of Broward County. It borders with many municipalities, including:
- Dania Beach
- Wilton Manors
- Pompano Beach
- Lauderdale Lakes
- Sea Ranch Lakes
- North Lauderdale
- Oakland Park
Fort Lauderdale derives the name from the forts that were built in the Second Seminole War, which were named after Major William Lauderdale. They were abandoned after the war ended and the city of Fort Lauderdale was not developed until 50 years after.
Nowadays, Fort Lauderdale hosts around 12 million visitors per year. If you were wondering why, here are the numbers:
- Seven miles of beaches
- 561 hotels and motels with total of 35,000 rooms
- 4000 restaurants
- 132 nightclubs
- 12 shopping malls
- 63 golf courses
- 100 marinas with 45,000 resident yachts
- Multiple cruise ships that sail from Fort Lauderdale every year.
The city was once known as a spring break destination, but it now attracts older and wealthier tourists.Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accidents
Being injured in a motorcycle accident in Fort Lauderdale means that you may have been in some of the following accidents:
- Wrongful Death Claims Due to Motorcycle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
- Rear-end Collisions in Fort Lauderdale with Motorcyclists
- Motorcycle Accidents with Uber Drivers in Fort Lauderdale
- Motorcycle Accident and Injuries Caused by Car Drivers in Fort Lauderdale
- Left Turn Motorcycle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
- Rollover Motorcycle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Pedestrian Injury Accidents
- Fort Lauderdale Sideswipe and Merging Motorcycle Accidents
- Fort Lauderdale Motorcycle Accidents with Lyft Drivers
- Drunk Driving Motorcycle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
- Head-on Collisions with Motorcycles in Fort Lauderdale
- Motorcycle Accidents Involving Uber or Lyft Drivers in Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale T-bone Motorcycle Accidents
- Fort Lauderdale Road Rage Motorcycle Accidents
Getting injuries in any of these accidents may entitle you to damages recovery. If you believe that someone else is responsible for that, make sure you pursue a claim for damages. It is in your best interest to talk to a lawyer about that, so don't hesitate to call the Fort Lauderdale motorcycle accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for assistance.
Since 1963, we have been helping good folks who have sustained injuries in Fort Lauderdale. Call 305-285-1115 for free and confidential consultations. We will discuss your case and advise you on your options. We handle cases on a contingency basis, so you won't pay any fees unless we recover for you.