Fort Lauderdale Car Crash Lawyer for Pompano Beach
Distracted driving can result in serious car accidents. Statistics show that it can take a mere 3 seconds for a crash to occur after a driver has been distracted. Reading text messages, using the phone, and day dreaming are some of the most common driver distractions.
Car accidents that result from drivers being distracted can be serious, even fatal. Distracted drivers who are traveling at high speeds on a highway can plow into medians, barricades, as well as other cars who may entering or exiting the road. On residential streets, they can hit cars that are stopped at lights, parked along the side of the road, or those pulling in or out of parking lots. The sheer force of these accidents can result in minor injuries, such as scrapes, bruises, or broken bones, to more serious head injuries or damage to internal organs.
If you have been injured by a distracted driver, contact the Fort Lauderdale car crash lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. For over 55 years, our personal injury attorneys have represented victims who have been injured in car accidents. Perhaps you are wondering how to pay for your medical bills. You may be unable to work and are wondering how to pay for your monthly household bills. Or you may be unsure if you even have a case. The Fort Lauderdale automobile accident lawyers can answer your questions. For a no-obligation, free consultation, call the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at 954-289-5954.Pompano Beach Car Crash Law Firm
The city of Pompano Beach is located in Broward County. The city offers a mix of residential neighborhoods and local businesses. Pompano Beach has 107,542 residents with poverty rate of 21.1%. The city is racially diverse, as 44.7% of its population is Caucasian, 31.8% are African American, and 19.9% are Hispanic. The median age of the residents in Pompano Beach is 42 years old.
Approximately 47,000 of the resident living in Pompano Beach are employed. They often work in occupations such as office and administration, construction, and sales and spend an average of 24.2 minutes commuting to work.Pompano Beach Car Accident Attorney
Our personal injury attorneys defend victims who have been injured in car accidents. We represent clients involved in a myriad of accidents including;
- Pompano Beach car accident injury attorney
- Wrongful death car crash accident lawyer in Pompano Beach
- Head-on collision car crash injury attorney in Pompano Beach
- Attorney for defective car parts causing an accident in Fort Lauderdale
- Texting car accident injury Pompano Beach lawyer
- Failure to yield automobile crash injury attorney in Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach lawyer for rear-end automobile accident injury
- Mobile phone distracted driver car crash lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Wrong-way accident injury lawyer in Pompano Beach
- Fort Lauderdale attorney for hit and run car accident injury in Pompano Beach
- Motorcycle accident involving a car injury lawyer in Fort Lauderdale
- Sidewalk car crash pedestrian injury Pompano Beach lawyer
- Large commercial truck injury accident attorney in Pompano Beach
- Lawyer for pedestrian injured in crosswalk car crash in Fort Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach high speed highway car chase resulting in serious injury lawyer
- Parking lot car accident injury lawyer in Pompano Beach
- Fort Lauderdale lawyer for car crash accident injury resulting from running a stop sign
- Bicycle rider hit by a speeding car causing a serious injury attorney in Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach attorney for automobile crash injury resulting from impaired driver
- Attorney for large truck crash causing injury in Pompano Beach
- Fort Lauderdale failure to stop at a red light car crash injury attorney
- Intoxicated driver car accident lawyer in Pompano Beach
Victims who have been injured as the result of a distracted driver may require extensive medical treatment. They may need several days, weeks, or months to recover from their injuries, leaving them unable to work. This can create a financial hardship for the victim and their family. If you were hurt in a car accident and don’t know what to do next, speak to a Pompano Beach car crash lawyer at the Wolfson Law Firm. They can discuss potential compensation that you may be entitled to and what your next steps should be.
With four convenient locations, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers, the Wolfson Law Firm defends injured victims throughout South Florida. If you have been injured in a car accident, call the Wolfson Law Firm at 954-289-5954 for a free evaluation of your case.