Fontainebleau Personal Injury Law Firm
This small community can offer plenty of amenities for its residents and its location, although more West, is still in the middle of the largely populated Miami area. Commuting and enjoying the local businesses of Fontainebleau can still provide the same hazards that any part of South Florida would. Accidents can happen in many ways and at any of your favorite places that you frequent. An accident can even happen during your commute as Dade county sits at the top of the list for car accidents per year. Regardless of how your accident occurs, you will need to ensure you have the best representation possible. You can always call the Miami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for your free consultation by calling 305-285-1115 right now.
The Fontainebleau personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their clients in the following ways;
- Fontainebleau personal injury attorney
- Automobile accident attorney in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau wrongful death lawyer
- Distracted motorist car crash attorney in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau motor vehicle accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident lawyer in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau slip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau pedestrian car accident attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau road rage accident lawyer
- Dangerous intersection accident attorney in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau premise liability accident attorney
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Fontainebleau
- Fontainebleau medical malpractice attorney
The Fontainebleau hotel was built in 1954, designed by Morris Lapidus and owned by Ben Novack. It was a luxurious waterfront hotel located on Collins Avenue. It is known for its distinctive architectural design and it continues to be recognized by architectural magazines and trade organizations today. In 1970, Novack embarked on expanding the area around the hotel, which would include golf courses and homes. Novack would ultimately call this development the Fontainebleau Park. Although the property was built in the 1970s, Novack went bankrupt in 1977, eventually selling the hotel to Stephen Muss who provided capital and management services for several years until 2005 when the hotel was sold to Turnberry Associates.
Upon Novack’s filing of bankruptcy in 1977 and the subsequent purchase of the hotel by Muss, the name was modified from Fontainebleau Park to Fontainebleau, thus eliminating any record of prior ownership or management. Novack did construct housing developments located throughout the golf courses. The community originally consisted of villages located around the 2 – 18 holes throughout the golf courses. On the eastern side of the community sports primarily condominiums and apartment buildings. On the west side are primarily single-family homes, garden homes, and town homes.
Fontainebleau has a population of approximately 59,000 residents, with a median age of 37.6. It is primarily a Hispanic community, with a large percentage of Nicaraguans, Venezuelans, and Columbians. The median household income is $52,636 and approximately 48% of the population is employed having a commute time of 27.8 minutes. Median property values are $230,900 and homeownership rates are 51.1%. Within the Fontainebleau community of homes are several parks and elementary schools. The community also has grocery stores, restaurants, and other retail establishments.Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Fontainebleau
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented clients who have been injured in accidents. Our Miami personal injury attorneys defend the rights of victims, helping them to receive compensation for their injuries and to restore their lives back. From our offices located throughout Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach, we fight for the rights of our personal injury clients.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents the residents that live in the Fontainebleau neighborhood. In addition, our Miami personal injury attorneys serve the neighborhoods of Miami Beach and Key Biscayne, including Sunset Island, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, and Fischer Island. Contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 if you or someone you love has been injured in an accident. We can help you navigate the complexities associated with personal injury laws.