Fontainebleau Car Accident Lawyer
Fontainebleau is a trendy neighborhood in Miami. It has a population of 59,255 people and has recently become a popular place to live for younger professionals. The median household income is $45,489. Median property values are $159,300 and approximately 49% of the population own their homes. The area is a scenic community that offers plenty of coffee shops, restaurants, and boutique stores.
It’s pretty safe to say that bad drivers are a menace to others on the road. You know the type – they weave tirelessly in and out of traffic, quickly switching lanes without signaling. They drive so close to the car in front of them that they have to slam on their brakes to stop. Or perhaps it’s the driver that you spot chatting on their cell phone, juggling the steering wheel as they finish eating breakfast, or using the rearview mirror to put on makeup,
Florida law requires drivers to operate their cars in a safe and prudent fashion. Yet many drivers operate their cars in a risky fashion. This is considered careless driving and the consequences can be pretty stark if these bad habits cause an accident. Drivers who carelessly operate their vehicles are often not paying attention to what’s going on around them or considering the consequences of their actions. If they are speeding down the road, they could quickly come upon a stopped car and hit the rear at a tremendous speed. Erratic lane changes can cut other drivers off, causing them to hit another car. These types of accidents can result in serious, even fatal injuries, to others on the road.
If you or someone in your family was injured by a careless driver, you should speak with a Miami personal injury attorney to find out what your rights are and what compensation you might be entitled to. Many times, accident victims try to settle with the insurance company themselves. This can result in the victim receiving lower monetary damages than they should. A Miami car crash lawyer is skilled in negotiating with insurance companies and can help you get the highest compensation possible.
We offer a free consultation and never charge a fee for our services unless we settle your case. Find out what your rights are today by calling Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115.The Top Bad Driving Habits
We’ve all seen bad driving habits on the roads. Some of the most common are;
- Excessive speed
- Switching lanes or turning without using a signal
- Rolling through a stop sign
- Driving too close
- Texting or talking on the phone while driving
- Forgetting to check your blind spots
- Ignoring the rules of the road
- Failure to merge properly
Bad driving habits can cause accidents. If you were hurt in a car crash that was not your fault, protect your family’s interests by speaking with at Wolfson & Leon today. Our Miami personal injury attorneys work with car accident victims in a variety of situations such as;
At Wolfson & Leon, we represent people who have been hurt in a variety of car accidents such as;
- Miami careless driver injury accident lawyer
- Erratic lane change causing an accident in a busy Fontainebleau intersection
- Motorcyclist hit when a driver fails to check their blind spot before changing lanes in Miami
- Attorney for victim injured when hit by a car running a red light
- Miami car crash attorney representing a driver hit by a speeding car
- Teen driver car accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Multi-car accident caused by a reckless driver racing another car on a busy Miami highway
- Pedestrian injured when hit by a car backing up in a shopping mall parking lot
- Miami pedestrian hit by a car while in the crosswalk
- Obstructed view car crash injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for victim injured by a drowsy driver
- Wrong-way car accident causing serious injuries in Miami
- Victim hurt when t-boned by a texting driver who fails to stop at a red light
- Miami lawyer for rear-end car crash accident victim
- Motorcycle injury accident lawyer in Miami
If you were injured in a car crash involving a careless driver, contact Wolfson & Leon can help. Our personal injury attorneys can answer your questions, guide you through the process, and handle all aspects of your case. It costs you nothing to find out what your rights are – schedule your free consultation today by calling (305) 285-1115.