Florida Amazon Flex Accident Attorney
The most recent controversial issue with the insurance coverage of Instacart shed light on the delivery companies, so if you've got injured in an accident where an Amazon Flex driver has been involved, make sure you contact a Florida car accident attorney to help you recover financially for the damages you've suffered. You may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, medical costs, lost income, and other injury-related harms and losses. However, the laws haven't been adapted well to the most recent developments of business models; hence insurance coverage is still in the grey area of the laws.
To begin the process of pursuing your compensation, call our Florida Amazon Flex accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for help. We have experience in recovery for good people injured in auto accidents since 1963, and we have a close eye on the way new businesses such as Amazon Flex operate in the current business environment. You can reach us for free consultations at the following phone numbers:
- (305) 285-1115 for our Florida car accident attorneys in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Miami
- (239) 777-9954 for our Fort Myers car accident lawyers serving Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, North Fort Myers, Golden Gate and Naples
- (855) 982-2067 toll-free for anyone who needs to speak with a Florida personal injury attorney
It is important to note that we don’t ask clients for fees until we recover damages for them.What Does the Amazon Flex Insurance Policy Cover?
Unlike other delivery businesses insurance coverage, Amazon Flex has their delivery drivers covered very well. It is important to note that the insurance applies for accidents that happen during delivery. When it comes to personal injuries, Amazon Flex drivers are covered for:
- Accidents and damages occurred due to their fault
- Collisions, but only if the driver has his or her own personal collision insurance policy
- uninsured /underinsured motorist insurance, but only if the other side is at fault and is uninsured/underinsured
However, there are few details that could be tricky in case of accident. The Amazon Flex insurance policy doesn't cover medical payments for personal injuries sustained by the Amazon Flex driver, even when the accident happened due to someone else's fault. In that case, you may be entitled to seek recovery from the insurance policy of the liable person.
There is no simple answer to whether the Amazon Flex insurance policy covers accidents in which their drivers are involved and what they cover. Every situation requires different solution. If you find yourself in such a situation, it is crucial to talk to a Florida Amazon Flex accident attorney to determine who was at fault, who is entitled to damages compensation and what is covered by the insurance policy.Florida Personal Injury Attorneys for Injury Victims of Amazon Flex Negligence
If you were injured in an accident with an Florida Amazon Flex driver, you can call us anytime at the Wolfson Law Firm for help on these issues. We are available to serve our clients as:
- Attorney for Florida crashes between taxicabs and Amazon Flex drivers
- Florida Amazon Flex car accidents with motorcycles
- Florida Amazon Flex Uber car accidents lawyer
- Construction zone Amazon Flex car crashes lawyer in Florida
- Florida Amazon Flex rear-end car accidents lawyer
- Florida Amazon Flex Lyft car accidents lawyer
- Amazon Flex car accidents attorney in Florida
- Florida lane change Amazon Flex car accidents attorney
- Florida lawyer for car accidents due to distracted driving by Amazon Flex driver
- Florida Amazon Flex T-bone car accidents lawyer
- Florida Amazon Flex car and motorcyclist accident lawyer
- Amazon Flex and truck accident lawyer in Florida
- Amazon Flex bicyclists accident attorney in Florida
- Florida car accident with Amazon Flex driver attorney
- Road rage Amazon Flex car accident lawyer in Florida
- Florida Amazon Flex head-on collision attorney
- Amazon Flex car and pedestrian accident lawyer in Florida
- Florida Amazon Flex sideswipe and merging accident lawyer
Call us today at:
- (305) 285-1115 for the Florida personal injury Wolfson Law Offices in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Miami
- (239) 777-9954 for our Fort Myers personal injury law offices in Fort Myers and Naples
- (855) 982-2067 toll-free from anywhere for those injury victims who need the assistance of a Florida personal injury attorney
We also represent Amazon Flex drivers injured during deliveries. If you were injured in an Amazon Flex car accident as a driver and you have questions about your potential avenues of compensation, then you should call us. Our Florida Amazon Flex driver personal injury lawyers are standing by to help. Our consultations are free. We don't ask for fees until you get compensated. So, call us today and let us work with you to get the answers you need.
Our Florida car accident lawyers serve the communities and towns of Miami, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Naples, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Naples, Tampa, Florida Keys, Gainesville, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville and Tallahassee.