Edgewater Pedestrian Accident Attorney
If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident, you need to speak to the best Edgewater car accident lawyer available. People who are seriously hurt in car accidents may have to deal with weeks, even months, of medical treatment and recovery time. To add to the stress of their accident, they often start getting costly medical bills in the mail. Injured victims that aren’t able to work may not be able to pay for the most basic living expenses like food, electricity, or rent. If you were hurt in a car accident and don’t know what to do, contact the Miami personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon. With our free consultation, you can get your questions answered and find out what legal remedies you have. We don’t charge a fee unless we settle your case. Call Wolfson & Leon today at 305-285-1115.Edgewater in Miami
Edgewater is an upscale neighborhood in Miami. Although it is located close to major highways, it is a quiet neighborhood that attracts plenty of professionals and young families. Edgewater has a beautiful view of the bay and is in close walking distance to popular attractions including Miami’s art and entertainment district, the Adrienne Arsht Center, and Midtown Miami.Miami Pedestrian Car Accidents
Edgewater is a great community for walking. With sunny skies, the warm temperature, and plenty of sights to see, it’s no wonder that people who enjoy being outside are drawn to this neighborhood. However, walking along the streets and sidewalks can pose dangers to pedestrians. Statistics show that there were 1,569 car accidents where pedestrians were injured in 2018. When streets are filled with cars, pedestrians can get hit by cars that speed through red lights or run stop signs. Pedestrians may be hit by cars backing out of hidden driveways or by cars that are pulling in or out of shopping centers. Even walking through a parking lot can be hazardous.
When a pedestrian gets hit by a car, they are often left with serious injuries as their bodies are forced to absorb the entire impact. They may suffer from road burns, broken bones, internal bleeding, or traumatic brain injuries. The treatment and recovery time can be extensive for injured pedestrians. To add to the stress of the accident, injured victims are often hit with high medical bills. At the same time, they often can’t work while they are recovering.
If you or someone you love was hit by a car, you should seek the help of a Miami personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. As an injured pedestrian, you may be entitled to recover monetary damages that can help you pay for your medical bills. While you may be tempted to deal with this on your own with the insurance company, you may be settling for less than you need. If your injuries are serious or life-altering, you may need more care than what you think.Settling early can limit the award you receive.
You can find out what your rights are by calling Wolfson & Leon today. Our Miami personal injury lawyers work with car accident victims to help them recover the compensation they need to pay for current and future medical treatment. We work with victims in a variety of car accidents including;
- Miami attorney for pedestrian car crash victim
- Edgewater distracted driver car accident lawyer
- Hit-and-run car crash injury attorney in Miami
- Miami drowsy driver automobile accident in Edgewater
- Motorcyclist injured when knocked off their bike by a car changing lanes in Miami
- Miami lawyer for victim hurt in a left-hand turn intersection crash
- Distracted car crash injury lawyer in Edgewater
- Miami lawyer for rear-end automobile accident injury
- Teen driver automobile accident injury attorney in Edgewater
- Head-on collision injury lawyer in Edgewater
- Miami wrong-way accident injury lawyer
- Pedestrian hit by a car backing out of a hidden driveway in Miami
- Miami high-speed car chase resulting in serious injury lawyer
- Parking lot car accident injury attorney in Edgewater
- Reckless driver injures a pedestrian when they run a stop sign in Miami
- Miami attorney for victim injured when waiting at the corner to cross the street
- Driver under the influence causing a car accident in Edgewater
Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of injured car accident victims for over 55 years. We work to secure the best settlement with the insurance companies and can represent your rights if your case goes to court. We work to recover the damages you need to pay for expensive medical treatments, continuing care, and lost income.
We serve clients throughout South Florida from our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you were hurt in an Edgewater car accident and can’t afford to pay for your medical bills, call 305-285-1115 for a no-obligation, free consultation.