Doral Personal Injury Law Firm
Intent on building a golf course and hotel in western Dade county, Doris and Alfred Kaskel purchased 2,400 acres of swampland in the late 1950s. Deriving its name from the combination of the first names of its owners, Doris and Alfred, the Doral Country Club was opened in 1962. It featured 3 golf courses and a hotel. The first PGA Doral Open Invitational was hosted by the Kaskels’ in the following year, which continued to be an annual event through 2006. The city began to grow in the early 1980s when Bill Kaskel, Doris and Alfred’s grandson, developed the Doral Estates. However, as families began to move into the Doral area, much of the infrastructure had not yet been developed. Access to schools, parks, and stores was very limited. At the same time, the city of Miami placed a moratorium on building between 1983 and 1985, which exacerbated the infrastructure limitations. Once lifted, however, commercial development and schools were added, which contributed to a significant amount of growth that continued through the end of the 1980s and into 1990s. Doral now has many schools, parks, and a library for its residents. The city was ultimately incorporated in 2003.
Currently, the city of Doral has a population of 53,426. There is a large Hispanic influence, representing 82% of the population. It also has a high concentration of residents from Cuba, Columbia, and Venezuela. Spanish in the primary language spoken in almost 75% of the homes within Doral.
Its close location to the Miami-International Airport created a robust business environment consisting of several import and export companies, as well as banks and retail establishments. Given its high Hispanic influence, Doral has attracted over 10,000 businesses to setup their headquarters and operations within the city. Over 150,000 people are employed within the city at some of the largest companies in the state, including Carnival Cruise Lines, Univision, Benihana, Perry Ellis International, and Brinks.Doral Personal Injury Lawyers
The Miami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve their Doral clients in the following ways;
- Doral personal injury attorney
- Wrongful death lawyer in Doral
- Doral motor vehicle accident attorney
- Distracted driver motor vehicle accident lawyer in Doral
- Doral driving under the influence car crash attorney
- Defective product accident attorney in Doral
- Doral slip and fall accident lawyer
- Product liability accident lawyer in Doral
- Doral pedestrian car crash accident lawyer
- Uber automobile accident lawyer in Doral
- Doral escalator slip and fall accident attorney
- Parking lot car accident attorney in Doral
- Intersection accident lawyer in Doral
- Doral premises liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Doral
- Doral left-hand turn car accident attorney
- Large truck crash attorney in Doral
- Doral motorcycle accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Doral
- Lyft automobile accident lawyer in Doral
The Wolfson Law Firm has representing accident injury victims since 1963. With offices located throughout the state in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, and West Palm Beach, we serve clients who have sustained injuries from accidents. Injuries often occur from accidents related to automobile accidents, defective products, medical malpractice, and premise liability suits, such as slip and fall cases. We defend the rights of victims who have been injured, in an effort to help them obtain the compensation needed for recovery.
The Miami accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents injured victims from the community of Doral, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, West Miami, and South Miami. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.