Coral Gables Personal Injury Law Firm
The city of Coral Gables was developed by George Merrick during the 1920s and is one of the first planned cities in the area. Designed with the popular “City Beautiful Movement” in mind, the architecture of its buildings uses the style of the Mediterranean Revival, as required in their original city plan documents. Later buildings that were constructed were inspired by the design of the Spanish Renaissance, which was still consistent with their original city plan. Merrick’s city plan designed its commercial district to be concentrated within an area that was four blocks wide and two miles long, with a main road cutting through the center. This design allowed the city to proclaim that no business was more than a 2 block walk away from the road. Merrick also helped to establish the University of Miami in Coral Gables in 1925, through a donation of $5 million and 160 acres of land.
With a population of 50,533, Coral Gables is an affluent community with a median household income of $91,452 with almost 49% of its population being employed. Coral Gables is a racially diverse city, with 56.5% of its population are Hispanic, 36.6% are white, and 3.25% are African American. The median age of its population is 40.8. The home ownership rate in Coral Gables is 62.7% and the average property value is $696,000. The city has many parks and public schools, making it friendly for families.
Coral Gables is built for pedestrians. Its extensive tree coverage, pristine neighborhoods, and Mediterranean-inspired buildings create a scenic backdrop for residents and visitors walking the city. Its historic sites, such as the Venetian Pool, the Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens, and the Miami Biltmore Hotel are popular tourist sites. In addition, Coral Gables has an extensive number of outdoor malls and shopping centers, filled with boutique stores and retail establishments. Coral Gables is considered the “fine dining capital of South Florida” with over 140 restaurants, cafes, and gourmet shops throughout the city.Coral Gables Personal Injury Law Firm
The Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients in the following ways;
- Coral Gables personal injury attorney
- Wrongful death lawyer in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables car accident lawyer
- Distracted driver car crash lawyer in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables intoxicated driver motor vehicle accident attorney
- Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer
- Slip and fall accident attorney in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables pedestrian car crash accident attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables escalator trip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Coral Gables
- Uber car accident attorney in Coral Gables
- Pedestrian automobile accident lawyer in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables parking lot automobile accident attorney
- Intersection accident attorney in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables premises liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables large truck accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Coral Gables
- Lyft automobile accident attorney in Coral Gables
- Coral Gables slip and fall lawyer
The Miami accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon has been fighting for the rights of their clients since 1963. We represent victims who have sustained injuries in accidents, such as car crashes, premise liability claims, and product liability suits. We take pride in our willingness to fight for our clients whether it be through negotiation, jury trial or appeal. We do not refer our cases out for litigation or trial. We stand with our clients from beginning to end.
Wolfson & Leon has offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. We work tirelessly for our clients to receive the compensation needed to recover from their injuries.
Wolfson & Leon proudly represents the residents of Coral Gables, as well as the surrounding communities of Coconut Grove, South Miami, Downtown Miami, Coral Terrace, and West Miami. If you or a loved one has been injured an accident, contact the attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.