Coral Gables Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Were you severely injured by a car when riding your motorcycle? Are you facing mounds of medical bills and months of recovery? If you have been injured when hit while riding your motorcycle, you need to speak with a Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our dedicated personal injury lawyer work with people hurt in accidents to help them recover damages to pay for their medical bills, future care, and lost income.
If you’ve been hurt and don’t know what steps you should take next, call the Wolfson Law Firm for help. We review your case for free and answer questions you may have. If you have legal remedies available, we help you build a case and represent your interests with the insurance companies. The Wolfson Law Firm does not charge a fee for their service unless your case settles. This helps you get the legal help you need without worrying about fees. Set up your free consultation today by calling (305) 285-1115.How Can a Coral Gables Motorcycle Injury Accident Lawyer Help?
When you have been seriously hurt in a motorcycle or any other accident, your time should be spent recovering and getting your life back on track. But if you are struggling with the financial stress that an injury has on you and your family's life, it can take a toll on your health and wellbeing. It may be a good idea to speak with a personal injury attorney to determine your rights and options for recovering damages.
A Coral Gables motorcycle accident lawyer at the Wolfson Law Firm can review your case. If you want to find out what you can expect when you file a claim or have questions about your situation, they can help. Should you have a case, they handle the paperwork, calls with the insurance company, and settlement – so you don't have to. People hurt in motorcycle accidents can call the Wolfson Law Firm for help at (305) 285-1115.What Damages Can I Recover in a Motorcycle Accident?
When experiencing injuries from a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to recover damages for:
- Medical treatment – When a motorcyclist gets hurt, their injuries may be serious and require extensive medical treatment. An injured victim may need to stay in the hospital for an extended period. Plus, in-home care and rehabilitation may be necessary once you are released from the hospital. This cost of medical care can rise quickly.
- Other medical costs – If you are unable to care for yourself or need help getting medical treatment once you’ve been released from the hospital, you may be able to recover damages to cover the transportation costs to and from appointments, as well as care in your home.
- Lost income – Extensive injuries may prevent you from working. If you are a primary source of income for your family, this can devastate your finances. Not only may you struggle to pay for your medical care, but you may also be unable to pay for essential household expenses such as rent, utilities, and groceries. Loss of future earning capacity is a compensable loss as well.
- Pain and suffering – A motorcycle accident victim may experience immense pain from their injuries. This may be further aggravated as they undergo treatment and rehabilitation.
- Mental anguish – Motorcycle accidents may cause an extreme amount of suffering and stress on the victim. Beyond their physical injuries, an accident's emotional impact may require psychological treatment to help a victim get back to the life they had.
If the crash results in the loss of your loved one, your family may be able to file a wrongful death suit. This can help struggling families who have lost a parent that provided financially for the family. A wrongful death claim helps a family by paying for medical treatment before the victim's death and ongoing living expenses.Coral Gables Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
The Wolfson Law Firm has represented people hurt in motorcycle accidents for over 55 years. Our skilled lawyers are well-versed in the laws that govern accidents and can provide the guidance and representation you need to recover damages and get your life back on track. For your free consultation, call the Wolfson Law Firm today at (305) 285-1115.