Coconut Grove Wrongful Death Lawyer
Having lost a family member or other close person due to wrongful death is probably the hardest tragedy that could hit someone. We all have been through it in the past and we know how you feel. You'll need time to recover from the emotional wounds, but part of the process may include recovering financially. Getting compensated for your loss and death-related expenses through the US legal system is one means of finding justice.
If the accident and the death have occurred due to someone else's negligence or a wrongful act, then you may be entitled to compensation. To help you determine your chances to recover financially, call our Coconut Grove wrongful death lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for free consultations. You can reach us at (305) 285-1115 and we will spend the time to answer your questions and help you understand your legal opportunities and options. We won't ask you for fees until we win for you.Coconut Grove Accidents Leading to Wrongful Deaths
Coconut Grove is a neighborhood in Miami, known as the oldest continuously inhabited area in Miami-Dade County. Its east side lays on the Biscayne Bay; while on the north its bound by the South Dixie Highway and the Rickenbacker Causeway; on the south it stretches to North Prospect Drive; and on the west to the LeJeune Road. Brickell and The Roads are located across South Dixie Highway, while Coral Gables is on the western border. Only 20,000 people are living in Coconut Grove. Many of them are employed on the executive, management and professional jobs, hence the expensive real estate in the neighborhood. Coconut Grove is also known as an art district.
Nevertheless, accidents here happen regularly as anywhere else in Florida. Our Miami accident lawyers confirm that most of the wrongful deaths in Miami and Coconut Grove come because of reckless driving. Our Coconut Grove personal injury attorneys and wrongful death lawyers are here to help you in the following ways as:
- T-bone accident wrongful death lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Drunk driving accidents leading to wrongful deaths in Coconut Grove
- Left turn wrongful death accident lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove wrongful death head-on collision attorney
- Coconut Grove motorcycle accident wrongful death lawyer
- Coconut Grove truck accident wrongful death lawyer
- Coconut Grove Uber driver wrongful death accident attorney
- Coconut Grove wrongful deaths boating accident attorney
- Coconut Grove wrongful deaths caused by DUI
- Coconut Grove Lyft driver wrongful death accident lawyer
- Coconut Grove bicycle accident wrongful death attorney
- Coconut Grove wrongful death car accident lawyer
- Pedestrian wrongful death accident lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Wrongful death due to negligent security in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove apartment shootings wrongful death attorney
- Coconut Grove slip and fall accident wrongful death lawyer
- Coconut Grove medical malpractice wrongful death attorney
- Wrongful death due to violent crime in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove premises liability wrongful death lawyer
- Coconut Grove parking lot shooting wrongful death attorney
- Coconut Grove armed robbery wrongful death lawyer
- Coconut Grove defective product wrongful death attorney
We have helped many good folks from Coconut Grove get compensated in the last 50 plus years and we are ready to help you too. We began in 1963 and we are still going strong today. Over the years, we have witnessed clients got through the five stages of grief following the wrongful death of their loved ones. Initially there is denial followed by anger. Next comes bargaining then into depression. Finally, there is some form of acceptance. Now we know that money alone will never fill the void in your life. But it is part of your seeking justice.
Perhaps the criminal justice system will deliver some type of justice. All too often, the victims and survivors are left wanting at the conclusion of criminal proceedings. But that isn’t the end of the road. The civil justice system recognizes the losses and suffering of survivors. Pursuing compensation can be part of the healing process. That is why you owe it to yourself and you loved ones, as well as the deceased, to speak with the best Miami wrongful death lawyer you can call.
We invite you to call the Coconut Grove wrongful death attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Let’s start with your free consultation at (305) 285-1115 and take it from there. We won’t ask you for fees until we win.