Coconut Grove Personal Injury Law Firm
Early settlers began moving to the city now known as Coconut Grove starting in 1825. Growth in the early city was the result of several waves of immigration from within and outside of the United States. The earliest wave occurred around 1873 when a large influx of British and Bahamian settlers, as well as residents from northern states, relocated to the city. Subsequent waves of Bahamian residents moved to Coconut Grove in 1880 to work on the construction of the first hotel in South Florida, called the Bay View Inn. Ultimately, the city was incorporated in 1919.
Coconut Grove is an upscale community, known for sleepy neighborhoods filled with historic homes that are blanketed by tropical trees and other vegetation. Coconut Grove is family-friendly, with multiple schools and parks located throughout the city. The city is broken out into Northeast Coconut Grove and Southwest Coconut Grove, with a total population of approximately 37,000 residents. The population in Coconut Grove is highly educated with 59% of adult residents having received a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Affectionately called “the Grove” by its residents, the city offers many cultural and social events. The annual Coconut Grove Art Festival and King Mango Strut draw thousands of tourists and resident alike. In addition, its frequent wine and food festivals are a popular events to enjoy during the warm sunny days. It is also home to such attractions as the Miami Science Museum, the Coconut Grove Playhouse, and the beautiful Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Its close proximity to Biscayne Bay has created a sizable boating and yacht community. The Coral Reef Yacht Club, Coconut Grove Sailing Club, the Biscayne Bay Yacht Club, as well as the Dinner Key Marina and US Sailing Club, are all based in Coconut Grove.
Coconut Grove also has its share of high-end restaurants, trendy cafes, along with shopping centers, such as its outdoor malls Cocowalk and Streets of Mayfair. Its Village Center is a three-block conglomeration of restaurants and retail stores, as well as a movie theater, three gyms, an elementary school, a post office, as well as several other establishments. At night, Coconut Grove transforms into the center of nightlife, attracting young professionals, college students, and visitors to its bars and clubs sprinkled throughout the city,Coconut Grove Accident Attorneys
The Coconut Grove personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients in the following ways;
- Coconut Grove personal injury attorney
- Wrongful death lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove pedestrian car crash accident attorney
- Defective product accident lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove car accident lawyer
- Distracted driver car crash lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove intoxicated driver motor vehicle accident attorney
- Coconut Grove motorcycle accident lawyer
- Slip and fall accident attorney in Coconut Grove
- Pedestrian automobile accident lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove parking lot automobile accident attorney
- Intersection accident attorney in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove premises liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove large truck accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove elevator trip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Coconut Grove
- Uber car accident attorney in Coconut Grove
- Lyft automobile accident attorney in Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove slip and fall lawyer
Representing victims for over 55 years, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of its clients injured in accidents from its offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. The Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon represent clients who have been injured in such accidents as car crashes, product liability, medical malpractice, and trip and fall claims. We work with our clients to receive the compensation needed to recover from their injuries.
Our Miami accident lawyers proudly serving the residents of Coconut Grove, as well as the surrounding cities of Coral Gables, South Miami, Coral Way, Key Biscayne, and Downtown Miami. If you or someone that you love has been injured an accident, contact the Miami injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.