Casino Miami Accident Lawyer
If you suffered a significant injury at Casino Miami, then you should call the Casino Miami injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for your free consultation. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have represented injured folks in Miami since 1963 and we can help you too. Just call us anytime at (305) 285-1115 for your free consult and let us get to work on your Casino Miami accident case.Casino Miami
Although the name might suggest that Casino Miami is just a casino, it’s lot more than that. It is an indoor arena, casino and a concert venue. The casino itself houses more than 1000 Las Vegas style slot machines and electronic table games, including roulette and Blackjack tables. There are also a nightclub and regular Latin music concerts.
The most unusual part of Casino Miami, however, is the jai alai arena. Jai alai is a sport that looks like a hybrid of cricket and squash to beginners. It is primarily used as a betting alternative to horseracing and greyhound racing, so it’s no wonder that it is being operated by a casino. It’s there to complete their offer to visitors, altogether with the nightclub and Latin concerts.
In the past, the jai alai arena has been used for hosting boxing matches and concerts of very famous performers. Some world boxing champions have had matches there, while concert performers include Black Sabbath, Frank Sinatra, and Bruce Springsteen.
Casino Miami has filed for bankruptcy in 2013. It was bought in bankruptcy auction by ABC Funding, then lender of the casino.Casino Miami Injuries
Although it was made for pleasure, accidents do happen in Casino Miami. People get injured due to very banal reasons, such as slip and fall accidents or improperly maintained escalator accidents. Our Miami personal injury lawyers have experience with many various reasons that lead to injuries. These occur most often:
- Slip and fall injuries at Casino Miami due to slippery floors
- Trip and fall injuries at Casino Miami due to garbage and debris
- Elevators accidents at Casino Miami due to improperly maintained elevators
- Slip and fall accidents in Casino Miami bathrooms and restrooms
- Escalator accidents at Casino Miami due to improperly maintained escalator
- Negligent security at Casino Miami leading to personal injuries
- Slip and fall accidents at jai alai arena due to improperly maintained floors
- Trip and fall accidents at jai alai arena due to garbage and debris
- Personal injuries at jai alai arena due to improper jai alai equipment
- Casino Miami car accidents at parking lots
- Casino Miami bicycle accidents at parking lots
- Pedestrian injuries at Casino Miami at parking lots
- Motorcycle accidents in Casino Miami parking lots
- Uber accidents at Casino Miami
- Lyft car accidents at Casino Miami
- Miami Casino crime victims seeking compensation
- Criminal assaults and robberies at Casino Miami
- Drunk driving accidents in Casino Miami parking lots
Casino Miami doesn’t want these injuries to happen on their own premises because they could be legally responsible for it. Under Florida premises liability laws, Casino Miami must reasonably take care of everyone’s safety while on their own premises. They need to take all the necessary measures that would reasonably prevent any accidents. When they fail in doing that due to negligence, they are liable for any damages occurred.
But, when Casino Miami management and employees are not negligent, they might not be liable for your accident, after all. Sometimes visitors are negligent and responsible for their own unfortunate events. So, it depends on the case whether your accident qualifies for damages recovery. To be sure that Casino Miami is liable for your accident, consult a Miami Casino injury attorney. He will help you figure out who was liable, and if that was Casino Miami, how to recover damages.Miami Personal Injury Lawyers Helping Casino Miami Injury Victims
You are encouraged to call the Casino Miami accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm if you suffered any kind of injury at Casino Miami. You owe it to your family to find out if Casino Miami is responsible for your medical bills, lost wages and more after your Casino Miami accident. Call us now at (305) 285-1115 and let us answer your questions about your legal rights following your Casino Miami accident.