Brickell Truck Accident Lawyer
You see large trucks on Florida highways and roads every day. Large trucks are necessary to transport goods, such as food and equipment. You also see dump trucks and other large construction vehicles driving to and from job sites.
Large trucks pose unique hazards to other drivers on the road. The damage caused by a large truck accident can be considerable and, sometimes, deadly. If you or someone in your family was gravely hurt in a large truck accident, you should speak with a best Brickell personal injury lawyer as soon as you can. If the driver’s negligence caused your injuries, you could be compensated for your medical care, lost income, and pain and suffering.Injured by a Large Truck in Brickell?
A Brickell large truck accident can cause horrific damage. Their large stature can make it hard for truck drivers to see other vehicles when traveling. Trucks carrying a heavy load or traveling at a high speed may find it difficult to stop or maneuver around other vehicles. Heavy winds or sudden turns can make some large trucks susceptible to rolling over. Even the cargo transported can be dangerous if it is too heavy or improperly secured.
The injuries sustained in a Brickell large truck accident may be devastating. You may need substantial medical care, hospitalization, and physical rehabilitation. Sometimes, the damage caused results in permanent injuries that affect the rest of your life. If you were severely hurt by a large truck in Brickell, you might be able to recover compensation to pay for:
- Medical care, such as emergency room treatment, hospital stay, surgery, physical rehabilitation, doctor visits, and medication.
- Future medical care like doctor visits, rehabilitation, medical transportation, and specialized medical equipment.
- Lost income if you can’t work until you have recovered.
- Future earnings loss if your injuries permanently affect your ability to make a living
- Mental distress, pain and suffering, or emotional trauma
A Brickell large truck accident can be more complicated than you might think. Since large trucks are on the road conducting business, multiple parties may share responsibility. A Brickell large truck accident attorney might consider the following parties as you build your case:
- Truck driver: Did the driver exercise care when operating the truck? Do they have the appropriate experience? Were they tired or impaired while driving? Did they regularly inspect the truck?
- Trucking company: What type of training was given by the trucking company? How often was the truck inspected and maintained? Were the appropriate repairs made?
- Truck manufacturer: Were there any defective parts on the truck?
- Cargo owner: Was the appropriate instruction given when transporting the cargo? Was it adequately secured during transport?
If you were gravely hurt by a large truck, we encourage you to contact Wolfson & Leon today for a free, no-obligation case consultation by calling 305-285-1115.Why Call a Brickell Large Truck Accident Lawyer?
Pursuing damages in a large truck accident can vastly differ from a typical car crash. Truck drivers have a duty of care when operating their trucks. However, you have the additional burden of proving negligence, which may extend beyond the driver. Other factors may be considered, like lack of maintenance, defective parts, or poor training may have contributed to the crash. Plus, multiple parties could share responsibility for a large truck accident.
Working with a best Brickell large truck accident attorney can be critical to your case. A Brickell accident lawyer can review the legal merits of your case, explore other factors that may have contributed to the large truck crash, and share legal options with you.
Should you choose to pursue legal action, the Brickell large truck accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon will work with you to build a defensible case. When necessary, we bring on experts when your case requires specialized research or testimony. We take care of the necessary paperwork, phone calls, and work diligently to reach the best settlement possible.Brickell Large Truck Accident Law Firm
Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of people gravely injured in large truck accidents. We understand the complicated nature of large truck accidents and work with you to build a defensible case. Whether at the negotiation table or in court, our Brickell large truck accident attorneys work to reach the best settlement possible.
You can speak with a Brickell large truck accident lawyer at no cost when you call 305-285-1115 today. We can answer your questions, review your large truck accident claim’s legal merits, and discuss possible legal options. If you choose to pursue a lawsuit, you won’t pay for our legal fees unless we settle your case. Under this fee arrangement, you can get legal help for your case without worrying about how you will pay for it.