Brickell Slip and Fall Lawyers
You should call the Brickell Personal Injury Attorneys if you were injured in a:
- Brickell Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall in Brickell
- Injured due to the negligence or intentional act of another in Brickell
The Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon are close by Brickell and can help you and your family. The office is located at 3399 SW Third Avenue in Miami and less than a mile from Brickell. Our Managing Partner Jonah Wolfson is a bilingual personal injury lawyer in Miami. Our Brickell Injury Attorneys have been helping the good people of Miami and throughout Florida for over 55 years. We can help you right now.
You can come to our office or we can come to you. Call now for your free consultation at (305) 285-1115 and let us help you. Your consultation is free and there is no obligation whatsoever. If you hire us, we only get paid if you recover. If you don’t recover for any reason, then you will not owe us a fee.Brickell Avenue and the Brickell Neighborhood
Brickell is located north of Coconut Grove and south of Downtown Miami. It is defined by a canyon of high rise buildings extending north and south. The following zip codes are assigned to Brickell: 33129, 33130 and 33131.
The Brickell community also has its own sub-neighborhoods within its boundaries. These include West Brickell, South Brickell, the Financial District and the Mary Brickell Village. Many people visit, work and live in Brickell. Some of the office buildings include:
- Colonnade Plaza
- Brickell Financial Centre
- Brickell Bayview Centre
- 600 Brickell @ Brickell World Plaza
- Latitude One International Business Center
- Brickell Bay Office Tower
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami
- Colonnade Plaza
- 1450 Brickell
- 701 Brickell Avenue
- Espirito Santo Plaza
- Sabadell Financial Center
Some of the legendary and beautiful residential towers include:
- The Four Ambassadors
- The Mark on Brickell
- Santa Maria
- Emerald at Brickell
- 500 Brickell Tower
- Jade at Brickell Bay
- Avenue on Brickell
- Brickell Mar
- Costa Bella
- Plaza on Brickell
- Axis at Brickell
- The Fortune House Hotel
- Four Seasons
- Villa Regina
- Brickell Place
- Brickell View
- Brickell on the River
- The Sail
- Tequesta Point
- Latitude on the River
- The Palace
- Vue at Brickell
- Atlantis Condominium
- Viceroy Tower
- One Broadway
- Neo Vertika
- One Tequesta Point
- Carbonell Condominium
- The Club at Brickell Bay
- Infinity at Brickell
- The Yacht Club
Everyday someone gets hurt in one of these towers or buildings. The causes of those injuries vary but the result is the same - a good person gets injured and they wonder “Was this my fault?” If you were injured and just don’t know if you have a case then you should call the Brickell Accident Injury Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon and get the answers you need.Brickell Slip and Fall Attorneys in Miami
Our Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers who serve the people of Brickell can answer your questions for free. Our attorneys can:
- Tell you what you to do after a slip and fall accident
- Let you know what you should know about slip and fall accidents
- The types of evidence you will need to be successful
- The kinds of injuries people sustain in slip and fall accidents
- The types of slip and fall accidents
- What a Wrongful Death case and how it might apply to you and your family
- The premise liability case and what it means to you
- The premises liability safety rules
- The likely slip and fall defenses the insurance company will use against you
- Even tell you how to represent yourself in a slip and fall case
Over the last 60 plus years, the Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers of Wolfson & Leon have represented personal injury victims throughout Florida including Miami and Brickell. Our attorneys have also represented people from other South American and European countries including Spain, Colombia, Germany, Venezuela, France, Argentina, England, Brazil, Nicaragua and many other wonderful countries.
Three questions usually come up with our friends from other countries:
- Do I need to be a citizen of the United States to make a claim for personal injuries?
- Can I file a lawsuit if I am not a citizen?
- I don’t speak English, how can I present my case?
Let’s address these one at a time:
- You are not required to be a citizen to make a claim for personal injuries. You immigration status is not a prerequisite to maintaining a claim. Our system is available to anyone injured due to the negligence or intentional act of another.
- Yes you can file a lawsuit even if you are not a US citizen. Our courts are open to everyone.
- If you don’t speak English, we can and do use certified translators to present your testimony. Generally, we insist on translators as opposed to interpreters because your words and thoughts are important. We do not want another person “interpreting” what you meant. We want them to translate your words. In addition, our Managing Attorney, Jonah Wolfson, is a bilingual personal injury lawyer in Miami. He can communicate fluently in English and Spanish with clients. He can also clarify an incorrect translation in deposition and in court. Our clients usually feel an additional level of comfort in being able to communicate directly with Jonah.
If you were injured in a Brickell building, office or restaurant and you just don’t know if you have a personal injury claim, then why not call the Brickell Injury Accident Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon? We can answer your questions for free at any time that is convenient for you.
Our consultations are free. Furthermore, if you don’t recover, we will not charge you a fee. It really makes sense to get the answers you need to make an informed decision. Call us now at (305) 285-1115 to find out more.
The Miami Slip and Fall Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon have had the honor of representing personal injury victims from, or hurt in, The Falls, Miami International Airport (MIA), Hammocks, Le Jeune Road, South Miami, Aventura Mall, Coral Gables, Dolphin Mall, Weston, Kendall, Wilton Manors, Merrick Park Mall, Fort Lauderdale, Little Havana, Victoria Park, Weston, Doral and other localities throughout Florida and beyond.