Aventura Car Accident Lawyer
If you were seriously hurt in an Aventura car accident, you need to get the best Miami car crash attorney around. Victims who were hurt as the result of a car crash may need extensive medical treatment. In some cases, they may need continuing care if their injuries are severe or life-altering. This can be costly and financially devastating, especially if you are unable to work. You don’t have to face this alone. A Miami personal injury lawyer will file your case and work directly with the insurance company. They can take this burden off of your shoulders so that you can focus on getting better. The Wolfson Law Firm offers a free and confidential consultation. Find out what legal rights you have by calling us today at (305) 285-1115.
Aventura is a suburban city located northeast of Miami. The city is packed with neighborhoods, schools, and an extensive parks and recreation system. It also has a thriving business district, plenty of restaurants and coffee shops, and well-manicured golf courses. It’s most popular attraction is the Aventura Mall, which houses well-known department stores like Macy’s, JCPenney, and Bloomingdale’s.Aventura Car Accidents
With the high volume of cars going to and from Aventura every day, car accidents are an everyday occurrence. Common car accidents include rear-end crashes, T-bone accidents, and rollovers. These types of accidents can cause significant injuries to those involved, especially if the cars are traveling at a high speed.
Common car accident injuries can range from minor to severe. Minor injuries include bumps and bruises, scrapes and scratches, sprains and strains, and cuts. While these may not seem serious, you should seek medical treatment.
Severe injuries may take weeks to recover and could have long-lasting effects. If you’ve hit your head, you may have a concussion that can take a few days to recover from. Or, your injury may be more serious such as brain contusions, hemorrhaging, or tears. These can take weeks to recover from and may require more treatment. Other serious injuries include organ damage, internal bleeding, and broken bones.
The Wolfson Law Firm represents a wide variety of automobile accident cases including;
- Aventura rear-end car accident lawyer
- Attorney for victim injured in a wrong-way collision on a busy highway in Miami
- Miami head-on collision car crash lawyer
- Impaired driver automobile accident injury in Aventura
- Miami attorney for a car accident caused by a teenage driver
- Serious injury resulting from a driver who is texting and driving in Miami
- Victim injured by the failure of a distracted driver to stop at a red light
- Aventura pedestrian hurt when crossing the road
- Speeding car accident injury lawyer in Aventura
- Motorcycle injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Aventura family minivan hit while traveling through a busy intersection
- Miami attorney for motorist hit by another car changing lanes without checking their blind spot
- T-bone car crash at a four-way stop resulting in serious injuries in Aventura
- Serious car crash caused by a driver changing lanes erratically in Miami
- Aventura driver causes an accident when running a red light
- Miami car accident resulting from a driver failing to yield when entering the highway
- Careless motorist automobile accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Aventura attorney for pedestrian hurt in a parking lot crash
If you are starting to panic because your medical bills are starting to stack up, but you can’t pay them, you should call the Wolfson Law Firm for help. If you have a case, they can help you to recover monetary damages to pay for your high medical costs. If your injuries are severe or you have been unable to work, they help you recover damages for these as well. The Aventura car accident lawyers take care of your case and work tirelessly to get you the settlement that you need. This way, you focus on getting your life back to normal.Aventura Car Accident Law Firm
Since 1963, the Miami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented the rights of people who were hurt in car accidents. We take care of all aspects of filing your case, working with the insurance company, and negotiating your settlement. Our offices are located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. We serve clients throughout South Florida. Schedule your free and confidential consultation today by calling (305) 285-1115.